I'm always open to new project ideas and would love to hear from you! If you don't see a category below that covers what you need please contact me to go over details. This page will be updated frequently, so check back often!
Photography and writing are my two greatest passions. I love being able to tell the story behind some of the pictures I take. It's always a pleasure to work on projects that allow me to do both. Over the years I've enjoyed working on a variety of projects including ghost writing, technical manuals, how to, articles, travel writing, and much more. You can find a list of my published works on the right side table. When I have the time, I try to post some of the details behind my photography adventures in my blog.
Commercial Photography is a very broad description and can cover many subjects. It's essentially a photograph that is used to help sell, advertise or market a product, service, person or persons. Most of my images are available for licensing. I'm available for hire for hourly and daily projects. Rates will vary depending on the travel time and length of projects. I have experience working on a variety of projects such as brochures, calendars, pamphlets, magazines, books, and much more. New photos are added weekly be sure to check back often for new content! For more details I can be reached by e-mail: email@example.com
I do shoot the occasional wedding and engagement session, so feel free to message me for availability. Pricing will vary depending upon the location and hours.
Engagement sessions can be at the location of your choosing. I can recommend several locations if you need help.
~ Basic Engagement Sessions start at $50 for 30 minutes with (no wardrobe changes) Package includes 5 pictures.
~ 1 hour Engagement Sessions $100 (up to 2 wardrobe changes) Package includes 10 pictures.
Pricing Varies by House Size:
~Up to 2500 Sq. ft. 5 photos $50
~ Up to 4500 Sq ft. 10 photos $75
~ Above 4500 Sq. ft. 15-20 photos $100
*Travel Charge of $10 may apply if outside of the Abingdon/Bristol VA/TN Area*
I offer contracts with special pricing for clients that have multiple homes or long term work with real estate companies. All images will be provided on a jump drive and/or digital transfer.
Several of my images are available for limited licensing purchases at Win-initiative . If you are interested in purchasing an image for stock usage that is not currently on Win-initiative, please contact me for availability.
Last Update 01.14.16
- 5.26.17 - The Insider's Guide to Hiking in Southwest VA
- 2.18.16 - What You Should Know Before Buying a Refurbished Camera
- 2.18.16 - Mastering Reflection Photography In 4 Easy Steps
- 2.03.16 - 5 Reasons Why Your Next Lens Purchase Should be a 50mm
- 2.03.16 Tips for Spicing Up Golden Hour Photography
- 1.13.16 - Get Inspired: 3 Creative Photography Techniques To Try
- 1.7.16 - Wildlife Photography 101
- 12.17.15 - Tips For Making Money As A Photographer
- 12.14.15 - Quick Guide: Getting Started With Your DSLR Camera
- 11.25.15 - The Best Cameras for Kids: What to Buy a Young Photographer
- 11.20.15 - The Holiday Gift Guide for Photographers
- 11.03.15 - Black Friday Camera Deals: What to Expect This Year
- 9.28.15 - 10 Camera Accessories Every Photographer Should Carry
- 9.03.15 - Camera Lens Buying Guide: What DSLR Lens Is Best for You?
- 8.13.15 - The Need to Know on Railroad Photography
- 05.13.15 - 6 Do’s and Don’ts of Branding for Photographers
- 02.02.14 - Photographers Beware: Exposure vs. Paying Jobs
- 12.22.14 - Getting Started With Photography – 10 Common Questions Answered
- 9.24.14 - 5 Popular Photography Styles to Try When the Well is Dry
- 7.04.14 - Top 10 Photogenic Waterfalls on the East Coasta
- 4.23.14 - Photoshop-Free Effects Using Only a Camera
- 1.30.14 - The Challenges of Lightning Photography
- 1.15.14 - The Low Down on Storm Chasing Photography
- 6.7.13 - The Trials and Errors of HDR Photography
- 3.19.13 - Photography and the Law
- 3.11.13 - Plagiarism and Content Protection for Photographers
- 3.7.13 - Landscape Photography – Basic Start-up Kit